Thursday, September 3, 2009

Usain Bolt Become Real Madrid Supporter

Usain Bolt, 23 years old athlete, world sprinter king from Jamaika, stressed that he become Real Madrid supporter. Real Madrid is famous soccer team from Spain. This is proven by Bold with came to watch directly first match Real Madrid in this season face Deportivo La Coruna as guest on Saturday, August 29, 2009. Bolt also became Manchester United supporter in English Primaries League. “I become MU permanent supporter in English Primaries League. Now I also already became Real Madrid supporter because Ruud van Nistelrooy always became my favorite player,” says Bolt to the press at Bernabeu Stadium. “I like play soccer, cricket, or basket ball. Next when I to changed sport, I will choose the easier one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment