Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fly with BataviaAir Again




I am not fanatic with BataviaAir flight, but I don’t have choice. I prefer flight with Garuda than BataviaAir. Because I often used Garuda flight if go to other cities. But meeting invitation came late to my office. Only one day before meeting in Surabaya. My Boss gives me duty that I can’t denied. “Sir, can I not come to this meeting because I have another task to finished.” No way. My Boss still in his decision that I should come to this meeting. My Boss have another task so he can’t come to Surabaya. So here I am, ready to go to Surabaya, East Java. I go in the early morning and back again to Jakarta in the afternoon. At this time is peak season in Indonesia because is nearly time with Ramadhan time (when Moslem have obligation to fasting) difficult to find flight over 7 o’clock in the morning. I got flight at 06.00 and 05.15 I must already check in. So I must go from home at 04.30. Still sleepy head. You can see airport and runaway in Soekarno Hatta Airport still foggy. In the plane, I really sleep for a while. Jakarta to Surabaya take 1 hour and 10 minutes flight time. When I go to Surabaya, I flight with Boeing 737-400. But from Surabaya I get flight with Boeing 737-200 is smaller and older than Boeing 737-400. Flight time is same. In this flight, I only get small bread and mineral water glass. I still hungry. So in Djuanda International Airport, I take breakfast with hot chicken soup. Yummy but expensive, the price is third times more expansive. After meeting I directly go to Djuanda Airport, fly with BataviaAir again. From Surabaya at 17.00 arrived in Jakarta at 18.00. Beside me is cute woman but she still busy with Eiji Yoshikawa book, Taiko. I busy too with my newspaper. Swear, I afraid if plane started to take off. Thank for God, everything going well. Now I prepare report about meeting. Wait a moment, Boss.

2 comments: