Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Alone in Office

I'm late arrived to office. Because I must wait the bus almost one hours. Boring. I more upset, the bus stop for long time looking passenger. To cooling down my emotion, I reading Kompas. Kompas is the biggest and the best newspaper in Indonesia. With circulation around 550.000-600.000 copies per day. Deadline of Kompas today (15/7) about Influenza Virus A H1N1 in Indonesia already have 112 cases. Government warn the citizen to not panic and be carefull. In Indonesia this diseases knowed as Flu Babi (Swine Flu). Government try reduce panic condition in society with no blow up this case. I prepare my self with consumption Vitamin C everyday for increase immunity. Vitamin C is important to all animals, including humans, because it is vital to the production of collagen. Vitamin C is also important because it helps protect the fat-soluble vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids from oxidation.Vitamin C prevents and cures the disease scurvy, and can be beneficial in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia. So, don't wait and as soon as possible to consumption it. By the way, you must see the dose. The recommended dietary allowance (RDA) of vitamin C is 60 to 90 milligrams per day. Men should consume more vitamin C than women and individuals who smoke cigarettes are encouraged to consume 35 more mg of vitamin C than average adults. I had experience overdose to consuption of Vitamin C, I get gastritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment