Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flight with Batavia Air

I go to Semarang in Central Java by plane on July, 2nd. The plane is Batavia Air. This company have cheap ticket and morning flight. I not choose this company but consultans of survey. They bought me this ticket. For my self, I better go with Garuda Airline. Because this company have modern plane and better servis. But the price of ticket is twice than Batavia Air. I have flight on 07.00 am. So I better hurry to Soekarno Hatta Air Port at Cengkareng on 06.00. First of all, I must check in one one hour (or 45 minute) before flight. In the morning, domestic flight already busy with passengers. I don't want to stomachache before get flight, I must get breakfast. In this Airport in the morning you can choose fast food restorant like McDonald and KFC. I choose bread stall inside the airport. I forget the name.
Flight from Bandara Soekarno Hatta Tangerang to Bandara Ahmad Yani Semarang takes one hour. I forget, Bandara is abbreviation of Bandar Udara or Airport. In Bandara Ahmada Yani, the team from Public Works Departemen and consultans was waiting me. God lord, the flight is smooth. In one hour flight, I only got one small chocolate bread and mineral water glass. I enjoy this flight....

No comments:

Post a Comment