Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introduction

Day O Day.... I starting with my journal. I want to share about my experience, thinking, mind, and knowledge. It' better if we share what we know to anyone else. Why I use Day O Day to my blog? In the first time I want use Day2Day.... mean everyday I have something to share. But someone has already use this name. Then I choose Day4Day. Same condition. So... I chose Day O Day. Yeah, i think this have same meaning..... Ok, let me think first, what the first topic I want share...... Yes, I know. Last week I have survey to Central Java and Yogyakarta for preparation of Lebaran. Lebaran is the celebration that comes at the end of the Muslim month of fasting, Ramadhan (or called Idul Fitri). The Arabic meaning of Idul Fitri is “becoming holy again”.
One of the celebrations of Lebaran is Mudik. In order to reunite with parents and families, millions of migrants from big cities like Jakarta make long queues for train and bus tickets, jump into any overloaded transportation vehicles they can find and get stuck for hours in traffic jams. For them, all the pain and inconvenience is nothing but a small hazard of the home-sweet-home journey. In fact, the journey itself is often an interesting story to tell to the families back home. So I make survey with Public Works Department and Consultans to see progress build and maintance of road and bridge in Central Java and Yogyakarta. Where is location have potentiality traffic jam, flood area, landslide, or accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment