Friday, July 17, 2009

Bomb in The JW Marriot and Ritz Charlton Hotel Jakarta

I really shocked when I heard from radio in my handphone (I am on the bus), that bomb blast in Jakarta. Why? This people not have mercy and egoistist. They think only them have the truth. They are not God and no have right to take someone life. Why in the peace condition in Indonesia after President election, the bomb blast must be happen. The last news I watched in television, death victim reached 9 person including Vice President (or CEO) of Holcim Indonesia (cement company). Ritz-Carlton Hotel was supposed to accommodate footballers of the Manchester United (MU) of Britain, who are expected to arrive in Jakarta on Saturday (July 18). A 90-member team of MU, consisting of officials and players, are scheduled to arrive at Halim Perdanakusuma airport by a chartered plane. Because this incident, my favorite football club Manchester United cancelled match with Indonesia All Star that planning on July 20, 2009 on Senayan Stadium. I condemned this terror. The terorrist makes bad image of Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment