Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My lunch is Gado-Gado

Gado-gado is traditional food from Indonesia or some people called vegetable mixed. Delicious. Gado-gado made from various vegetables like cucumber, salad, cabbage, string beans, sliced boiled potatos plus tempe (is food made of by soybean fermentation applies mould rhizopus), tahu (tofu) boiling egg. Added with emping (is a kind of snack made with the raw material usually seeds melinjo). Pour with peanut souce mixed with chilli. Or if you don't like chilli you can ignore it.... I forget to bring digital camera to office. So I cant take picture of gado-gado. But next time I will, because I often order gado-gado for lunch. You can also browsing gado-gado picture by googling. There is many pictures of gado-gado. Next time I will upload my favorite gado-gado picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment